2017 Acura ILX vs 2017 Lexus IS
2017 Acura ILX
2017 Lexus IS
When you get on the San Diego road, you want to have a vehicle that provides you with the peace of mind and the affordability you’re looking for. When comparing the 2017 Acura ILX vs the 2017 Lexus IS, you’ll quickly see these models are not the same, and in fact, the Acura brings you the safety innovation and the price tag that will make you say, “that’s the one.” Compare the models below and discover the higher quality of the Acura ILX.
You and your passengers deserve complete peace of mind when you’re inside the cabin, and the Acura ILX delivers more safety features than the Lexus IS, so you can ride through Temecula and know you’re protected.
- The Acura ILX earned an NHTSA 5-star safety rating in frontal driver crash test
- The ILX includes Advanced Compatibility Engineering body construction that helps to protect everyone on board in the event of a collision
- Collision Mitigation System helps you avoid collisions by bringing your vehicle to a stop if it senses a collision could occur
Every Carlsbad driver wants to stick to their budget when it comes to buying a car, so opting for the vehicle that provides you with more features for less money is a no-brainer. This is why the Acura ILX stands out compared to the Lexus IS, especially if you’re looking for the vehicle that can save you money while still surrounding you in luxury.
- The base MSRP of the Acura ILX model is $27,990*, which is extremely affordable, especially for a vehicle in the luxury sedan category
- The base MSRP for the Lexus IS is $37,825, which is significantly higher than the Acura
When you factor in the additional features and amenities you’ll get with the Acura ILX model, choosing this model is not only more affordable but the smarter decision to make.
See the Inventory at Acura of Escondido
Both the 2017 Acura ILX and 2017 Lexus IS models are extremely attractive and bring a lot of perks to the road, but only the Acura provides you with the safety and amenities you want at a price that’s extremely affordable. When you want to see this vehicle in person, be sure to visit Acura of Escondido, located at 1502 Auto Park Way No. in Escondido, CA, or give us a call at (844) 695-4328 to explore our vehicle inventory or our current offers.
* Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $950 for sedans and $975 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.