What are the 2021 Acura TLX Interior Features?
The 2021 Acura TLX offers drivers the classic look and feel of a sedan but with extra highlights to ensure an enhanced commute from San Diego past Carlsbad. Explore the 2021 Acura TLX interior highlights with our team at Acura of Escondido today to see just how much space, entertainment, and more you can benefit from in this model!
Standard Acura TLX Interior Features
Acura is well known for being a luxury brand. Because of this, you can expect plenty of luxury features in the Acura TLX interior even with the Standard TLX Package. From flashy Acura TLX interior colors to luxury designs, you won’t be disappointed. This configuration starts with features including:
- Acura Sport Seats with 12-way Power Adjustment and Driver-Position Memory
- True Touchpad Interface™ (TTI) with 10.2-inch High-Mounted HD Display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ Integration
- Natural Language Voice Recognition
- 10-Speaker Premium Audio with Twin Telford™ Subwoofers
- Heated Front Seats
- Genuine Aluminum Trim
- LED Ambient Interior Lighting
Available Acura TLX Interior Features
In addition to the Standard Package, you’ll find three more package options including the Advance, Technology, or A-Spec®. Each offers their own set of luxury features to improve the comfort, performance, safety, and more of your daily commutes including upgrades like the Acura TLX carbon fiber interior. These are just some of the available features you can find in these trim levels:
- Technology Package – includes perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior, seating with contrast stitching and piping (V6 only), and more.
- A-Spec® Package – includes a choice of Black Alcantara® or Red leather seating w/ contrast stitching and piping, a black headliner, a Metallic Footrest Pad, 6-level heated and ventilated front seats, a wireless charger, and more.
- Advance Package (Requires Technology Package) – includes a wireless charger, white accent lighting, a heated steering wheel, 3-level heated rear outboard seats, and more.
Acura TLX Cargo and Passenger Space
While sedans are known for being on the more compact side, this doesn’t mean you don’t have enough space. The new TLX interior offers ample passenger space as well as plenty of cargo space. Here are the interior specs for the TLX lineup below:
- Cargo Capacity: 13.5 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume: 93.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (front/back): 37.2 in / 36.3 in
- Legroom (front/back): 36.3 in / 34.9 in
- Hip room (front/back): 55.8 in / 54.6 in
- Shoulder room (front/back): 58.2 in / 55 in
Explore the Acura TLX Interior and More at Acura of Escondido
Apply for financing today and check out our available new vehicle specials online to help you save more on your favorite luxury model from Acura of Escondido. We also offer lease specials in the event you don’t want to commit to a new vehicle. Learn more about your options, the Acura TLX Technology Package, and more with us at Acura of Escondido when you contact our team!
More from Acura of Escondido
The long-awaited Acura TLX Type S is back, and San Diego understandably have some questions about what this vehicle will look like, especially when it comes to the color options. Explore the Acura TLX color options of the Type S with Acura of Escondido to see how you can customize this vehicle inside and out, and then…
When you think of Acura, the first thing that comes to mind is luxury and performance, elevating your commute around San Diego! However, one of the most impressive features is the Acura MDX towing capacity. The new MDX can haul around 5,000 pounds when properly equipped, especially with the capable AWD system. Learn more about…
The Acura brand is renowned for its luxury features around Escondido and beyond. The 2021 Acura TLX includes several trim packages to make your drives around San Diego more enjoyable. Acura of Escondido brings you this guide to the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package, which provides access to your favorite mobile apps, includes navigation for Temecula streets and a host of driver-assist systems. Learn more here about the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package features and then head to Acura of Escondido for a demonstration and to get behind the wheel of a new Acura TLX.